Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This week...

For almost 3 months now, we have been knitting for the school social project... they asked mothers to knit woolly blankets for the Children at The Cancer Clinic in Lima.

This year, I challenged myself to knit one blanket per each of my kids, which means 3 blankets or 300 "12cm x 12cm-squares" (100 per blanket!) and… Guess what?!

I DID IT!
These are the results: 3 sweet wolly blankets!
Me encantó retomar el crochet despues de tanto tiempo! Tanto asi que ahora estoy tejiendo una manta para mi casa!
Saludos para todos y no se olviden... mañana nuevo Challenge.
Cheers,
Valerie.

1 comments:

Maria Ines said...

Muy lindos!!! Te felicito!!! He tratado de hacer crochet como 20 veces pero no lo he conseguido, no paso de la cadeneta simple y ya me di por vencida.

Post a Comment